27 May 2010

And The Weekend

I only have pictures of Friday, here's what we did.

First - Bingham Canyon Mines. Note to those with interest, bring cash - they don't take checks or cards.


Why did we go? My mother actually taught at a school in the former city of Bingham, the city that is no longer.


I was a little hesitant about looking into the hole. I'd heard that it's the largest open hole in the world, and boy was it deep.


We then went up to Park City to the Olympic Park. I'd not been up there before. It was so cool to see all tracks.


I think my parents are always looking for some sort of sign that all that money they put into my years of gymnastics wasn't a total waste. Look, I got to carry one of the Olympic torches... does that suffice? haha


Dad in front of the Egyptian theater, famous for hosting the Sundance Film Festival.



Saturday we went to the Salt Lake Temple and then dad did some more stuff around my house. And sadly, he went home on Sunday. What a fun time! Dad said he thinks he's done it all now, no reason to come back to Utah. Nope, there is still tons to do. So when are you coming back?


1 comment:

Amy said...

I lived here my entire life and never done ANY of the things listed here. I gotta get out more. :)