09 January 2010

She's One Tomorrow

Enjoying the beauty of Central California again, San Luis Obispo.

Happy Birthday to Italian Beauty on Sunday. We spent all day today making decorations for the big event. My whole family is here, including my grandparents. Baby brother had a horrible bout with car sickness today. What a trooper! Lunch at Fosters in Carpinteria (pictures to come since I don't have my camera cable) and then a fun afternoon and evening with this cutie... (Cutey Patootie is with us too, but again, no camera cable and this was taken with my phone so that I could at least post a shot of the birthday girl.)

She's quite a natural with the phone.
Since these are taken with my phone,
I didn't get any smiley shots
because it took too long
for the picture to actually "take."

She is just like her older cousin Cutey.
She was a phone girl from the start too.

Pictures of the party when I get home.

No comments: