12 January 2010

Here's a Sampling

Well, I'm back, but school starts today, so I'm a little busy. Here are just a couple pix from the weekend trip and I'll write more later.

We toured Descanso Gardens...


Swung by the Rose Bowl for a little National Championship action...


Had some scrumptious homemade pizza prepared by my aunt...


We stuffed 8 people in a minivan...

Cutey isn' too happy about the seat belt placement
At least she didn't sit on the floor for three hours each way
My body is still recovering


We celebrated this little monster's first birthday...

she's definitely not a monster child
but I absolutely love this shot I got

See, Italian Beauty's not really a monster...


Cutey got her face painted...


Italian Beauty ate some cake with Papa...


And we lined the family up for some photos...


1 comment:

Nicole Hernandez said...

Your nieces are very cute!