One of my cousins has a daughter who has cystic fibrosis. This year was the first year they participated in a local chapter's CF Walk. I was so glad they invited me to participate. I made a shirt to wear to the race since this year we didn't have time to organize matchy-matchy outfits.
There was a great turn out of their friend and family for the first year. We all enjoyed the 5K together as a group.
And here is the star of the day
| Amazing the strides they are making with CF. Those with the illness can live long, healthy lives if they follow their drug regimen, follow the right diet and do their exercises. |
| And good 'ole Chick-Fil-A sponsored the event and provided free lunches for everyone. So great! |
I can't wait for next year. Hopefully we have even more friends and family there to support Sammie.


No comments:
Post a Comment