13 February 2011

The Party

First, sorry if I deceived with the birthday post's photo. That was taken 5 years ago. Below you will find many photos, including those of my grandfather at 90 years of age.

(I forgot my camera, I can't believe it, but luckily and thankfully many others let me pull photos off their memory cards. You have my family members to thank for the photos below.) I tried to get as many people's photos with Papa as I could find (some may be from an earlier visit to our grandparents' house.)

I didn't actually see this binder,
maybe it was the recipes and decoration set up for the party?

My cousin's from AZ, their first meal - In and Out
(me too, I got there about 2 hours later though)

The table decorations

and another view

Cousin's catching up

My grandparents fun neighbors

Papa with my little brother and his wife (earlier in the week)

Italian Beauty with my grandparents

Italian Beauty showing grandpa the great all her pictures in his present

I hope this can be clicked on and enlarged
so you can see Italian Beauty's look of confusion.
Why isn't the clock singing anymore?

And demonstrating that, first Cutey Patootie,
and now Italian Beauty has grandma the great's hands.

Cutey Patootie and one of her favorite things to do,
cooking with grandma the great

Cutey Patootie and grandpa the great

My baby brother and Papa

My cousin with Papa
(at an earlier date)

Me and my grandparents

And here's just a handful of the attendees that night.

I am still waiting for more photos from other family members. There were more, but they were a little blurry, so not worth sharing. I am also waiting for the photos of my grandparents with their 5 kids. I'll post more when I have them. But yeah for Papa's 90th birthday. And yeah for all who could make it to celebrate!

No comments: