I tried to take a picture with the flash, but you couldn't see my lights were on. So here's a dark shot, but at least you can tell the lights are on. I promise I haven't opened my present yet (remember I really am typing this on Christmas Eve.) I never actually wrapped it since I bought it for myself. I have been a very good girl since buying it though - it has remained under the tree as tempting as it was to break it out and use it. I am very excited to start using my new kitchen toy the morning though to make some yummy orange rolls. I think they'll be a great addition to our traditional family Christmas morning breakfast - hard boiled eggs, whole wheat toast and OJ (it's what I wanted as a little kid, and being the eldest child, it has just stuck around).
I hope you all have fabulous day spending it, at least a part of it, however you want. Enjoy some NBA action. Or maybe some college hoops. (Can you tell how my family prefers to spend the day?) Enjoy some yummy food. I bought some brie and crackers since that's one of my dad and my favorites, I'll just have to eat mine thinking my dad in West Linn is enjoying his too. Enjoy some family time. And if you don't get to sleep in, take a lovely midmorning nap or maybe a midafternoon nap, or hey, do both - it is Christmas after all.
Merry Christmas everyone!
3 comments:
:) Merry Chrismas!
Eggs, wheat toast, and juice? That's awesome!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Caprene!
Post a Comment